Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

My 2009 "Creations"...

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Scraps N’ Pieces Quick Pages

The other day, I posted in my Other Blog a video I made for my son’s friend.  It is actually a school project.  It is composed of scrapbook slides which I just turned into a video of sorts.  The layouts that I used there mainly came from Scraps N’ Pieces….  I just added some embellishments that I had also downloaded as freebies from various generous designers…

Page2 Page1_8 Page1_7 Page1_6 Page1_4 Page1_3 Page1_1

Page1_0

Page1Page2_0aaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **