Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

My 2009 "Creations"...

Saturday, March 28, 2009

You Rock!!!

My mentor Memorykeeper of Easy Custom Blogs has created a “You Rock” mask and I was inspired to do a layout.  I was planning to make a quickpage incorporating the said mask.  In fact, I  was already given the go signal to offer it as a freebie in my other site but unfortunately, I wasn’t able to do it. sad0 I can’t figure it out how on earth will I merge the mask in the layout.  And so I just did one to showcase the mask and if you would like to use it in your layouts, please do check out her blog and download the freebie at her site…

Page1 Elements used in the above layout are as follows:

Border from Kaelira’s Digiscraps

bam-color-challenge-1-previ

Bubble Bath Frame from Scrap It Simply

SIS_BathtimeBlues_BCC1_preview

Playtime Border from Genia Beana Scraps

gb_playtime_preview

Page1_0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **