Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

My 2009 "Creations"...

Friday, March 20, 2009

Weaving Cadres

Another awesome template from Digital Retouching called Weaving Cadres composed of 8 cadres in all,  overlapping with each other.

I made two layouts…

rob2 rob Note:  Wordart downloaded from the following: Fei-Fei’s stuffJodie McNally Designs, WordArtFun and DS LoveMyPet (So sorry, I’ve lost track of this site)

Page1_0_thumb[2]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **