Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

My 2009 "Creations"...

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Working with Templates

From  Midnight Scrapping

Template No. 171

3s_enough_Template#171_PreviewPage1_0

Template No. 172

3s_enough_Template#172_Preview Page1_1

From Kimi’s Scrap Kreations…. Template No. 13.

KK_template13_preview

Page1

From Scrapping with Liz…Template No. 71.

71sample Page1

Page2_0

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you could use my template. Thanks for posting a link to my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **