Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

My 2009 "Creations"...

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Want Some Jelly Beans?

If you are fond of jelly beans, then this is for you!!! They are cute and so cool to use…this kit, Let’s Get Loud,  is from the talented and generous designer Joni of Joni Gray’s Digiscrap Freebies.  And in case you drop-by her site, don’t forget to check on her “My Desktop” kit because you will find beautiful elements there too.  Here’s the preview of these two kits…

folder folderI combined these kits in doing my two “cool” layouts…

Untitled-1  Page1

Page1_0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **