Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

My 2009 "Creations"...

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Joni Gray’s First Template

Joni made her first attempt in making templates and the result, as expected,  was fantastic…proof of which can be seen in the preview below:

folderShe made this template after her “great-weekend” in Paris.  And since I haven’t gone to Paris yet sad0  , I used instead the template for my son’s summer activity last year…

summer

Page1_0_thumb[2]

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for using the template, its so much fun to see how the same template can be used for different pictures.
    Looks like he had a great summer, playing tennis.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **