Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

My 2009 "Creations"...

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I’ve Got a “New Look”…

A certain Mike and Tycie Doyle left a comment in my blog to visit a site that caters to free background layouts and it’s called Scrap your blog with Scrappin Blogs.  I’ve tried several layouts and finally I found something to my liking, thus the “new look”.  My new layout was made by Debra Anderson @ www.godigitalscrapbooking.com.

The site doesn’t offer matching header and so I had to find ways to create one.  The additional buttons and flowers I used came from Joni Gray’s My Desktop Kit.

So now, there are three sites that I found that offers free background layouts and they are…

I will update this list if and when I come across a new site that offers the same thing.

Hope you will like my “new look” Smiley

Page1_0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **