Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

My 2009 "Creations"...

Sunday, March 15, 2009

You’ve Got to Have These!!!

These Templates 290/293 are from Ditters Doodles Presents:  Totally Templates.  Papers and flower element used in my layout T290 from Flower Scrap’s Everything Nice Kit…wordart in my layoutT293 from Fei-fei’s Stuffs

DDTT-Temp290prv

ABV_edited-1  DDTT-Temp293prv abcd

CNewman_09_March_freebie_600previewaaaProject 365 March Template Giveaway from Fabulous Adventures of Listgirl  while the paper elements from Smirk March Papers of Digitreats…  

This is Sketch 126 of Pencil Lines made by guest designer Roree Rumph…  date wheel from Bon Scrapit Designs.

PencilLines_126 copy def

Page1_0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **