Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

My 2009 "Creations"...

Thursday, March 5, 2009

More Templates…

This five-pic template callled Helping Hands Template can be downloaded at Steel City Scraps… wordart used from My Family, Photoshop and Me… I just love this template!!!

scs_helpinghands_pre600 lunapic-123632654844235 This Page in a Pinch 13 Template is from Red Leaf Digiscrapping.  I can’t seem to edit the journaling layer so I have no choice but to delete it in my layout and make a substitute :-(

folder

lunapic-123632654844235a

Page2_0

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a bunch for your comment and for linking me your layout. I put it on my blog,and I hope that is ok :) If not, please let me know and I will take it down :)

    Happy Scrapping and thanks so much for the acknowledgement !

    rachel -
    creating as Steel City Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to know how to make all those acrylic frames you used in your layout. They look great.

    Parker315@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **