Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

My 2009 "Creations"...

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Kimi’s “Walking Layout and Template No. 12

I discovered again an awesome designer thru Scrapping with IkeaGodess… and her name is Kimi of Kimi’s Scraps Kreations

Template No. 12 (Papers used here from Barbara of Just Passing Through..Michele’s Sunflower Kit)

1_675289427l

Walking Layout ( Flowers used here from Joni Gray’s Funky Flowers)

1_848214810lI had also downloaded a fabulous kit from Kimi… the Peaches and Cream which is actually her first kit.  It is complete from elements to papers to alphas.  You should check that out.  Here’s the preview of the kit…

KK-peaches-n-cream-preview

Page2_0

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the link and all of the lovely words~ It's so fun to see my templates in use! I'm glad you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **