Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

My 2009 "Creations"...

Monday, February 16, 2009

Templates from Pencil Lines

I’ve discovered a site which caters mainly in providing templates.  It is called Pencil Lines  (The International Sketch Challenge Blog.  Be Inspired to Create).  The blog is all about using sketches to expand one’s artistic horizons.  It is about thinking outside one’s normal processes to create something wonderful.  They feature guest designers who will contribute that week’s template.  They even encourage their readers to email layouts made because every month, their design team will pick their favorite reader’s layout.  They are now in their Sketch No. 122.  The template I have made is Sketch No. 117 ( I downloaded the template last month and it’s only now that I had the time to use it …)

PencilLines_117 The elements used here like the papers and alphas were taken from Digitreats Smirk Theme.

Page2_0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **