Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

My 2009 "Creations"...

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Another Project 365 Template

I’m back to using templates….  and I found wonderful three sites that gives awesome templates….

The site,  Just 2 More Things, does not only make creative templates but also “swirl path text” too (really cute).  Although this template was meant  for project 365, I revised it a little to suit my layout.  I only needed four frames instead of the usual seven because I want the partial background to be visible.

Page1_2But if you want the seven-day frame, here’s the preview and do check the site because it is worth visiting… Just 2 More things

J2MT Template 25 (Medium)

This “heart-shaped template is from  Simply Yin ‘s Template No. 92….

yin_template 93

Last is the Project 365 – February template from the Fabulous Adventures of  List Girl which is really “fantabulous” and great-looking template….

CNewman_09_February_freebie

Page2_0

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tess, that's really cool! I love how you used styles to fill the "09" and some of the bits in the template, so creative!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tess...just stopping by 2 say you have a challenge on my blog hon.Hugz n Kisses.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **