Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

My 2009 "Creations"...

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bel Vidotti's Sunny Day Kit

Remember the Sunny Quick Page that I posted a few days back? Well, I fell in love with its color scheme that's why when I had the time, I went back to Bel Vidotti's site to check on her (I am assuming the designer is a she) older posts...and look what I found....the Sunny Day ScrapKit!!! She has even posted an inspirational layout titled Our Moments accompanied by a tutorial on how to go about it. I am not yet familiar with some of the terms used in the tutorial, so I have to do it in my way but if you are interested in it, please see this site, http://bvtutoriais.blogspot.com/2009/01/our-moments.html
and this is my version of Our Monents...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **