Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

My 2009 "Creations"...

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

“New Look”

I got this two templates, Chugs No. 5 and Butterflies Are Free, from Amanda Thorderson Digital Scrapbook Designs

thora-ButterfliesTemplate_600PV thora-MillcreekTemplate_PV

At first I made a layout for the Chugs Day 5 template….adding the smile wordart of Create with TLC

lunapic-12348594448479But I was so in love with the flower cluster frame that I decided its time to experiment on making a background layout…. and so together with the other elements  of the Butterflies Are Free Kit,  myphotoblog site is now sporting a “New Look”.   The other elements  like the cluster frame used in the header came from JoniGray;  sparkles, leaves and flowers from Dallien’s Yellow Autumn Kit; flowers from Chingjp Designs and the butterfly from Bel Viddotti’s Sunny Day Kit …

This is my first time to create a background layout and I hope you will all like it too….

To all of the designers… much much love and appreciation for their continuous generosity….

Page2_0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **