Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

My 2009 "Creations"...

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Recreating A Template…

J2MT Template 33a

I got the above freebie template from Just Two More Things and was inspired to recreate a template of my own and this is the result….

Template 01 Layout

I want to share this template with all of you, my first freebie template if ever, that’s why I ask permisssion from the designer.  Once I get the go signal, I will post it in my other blog.  If you haven’t visited it yet, there are some freebies out there too.  Just click here

Page1_0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **