Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

My 2009 "Creations"...

Monday, April 13, 2009

Back to Templates

My family did a Visita Iglesia last April 9, Maundy Thursday, and the pictures below are some of the churches we visited; namely Angel’s Hills at Tagaytay, Imus Cathedral, Immaculate Concepcion Parish at Dasmarinas, Cavite and Our Lady of the Pillar Church at Las Pinas City.

All templates are from Totally Templates….

DDTT-Temp309prv

DDTT-Temp309

DDTT-Temp318prv DDTT-Temp318

DDTT-Temp319prv DDTT-Temp319

Page1_0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **