Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

My 2009 "Creations"...

Friday, May 15, 2009

Simply Beautiful…

I got this mini-kit from Nice Crane Designs… two papers, beautiful word art and a photo mask.  I was awed by the inspirational layout so I made one for you to see..

Beautiful

Page2_0

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks a million to use my mini-kit,,,,,awesome photo and all over what a neat to use an angled wordart,,,,,,,i love it,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **