Thought is a vital, living dynamic power - the greatest force on earth. We live in a world of thoughts. Everyone has his own thought-world! They control your life, mold your character and shape your destiny. Always remember, "A pure thought" is sharper than the edge of a razor! This blog will be your journey to my inner thoughts...as well as my creations....come and "sail" with me....

My 2009 "Creations"...

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Photoblog...

Hello there everyone...

I have created my own blog, My Simple Thoughts N Creations and as an offshoot of that, I made this PhotoBlog to showcase my digital scrapbooking layouts. I am not a designer (but I wish I am or I wish I can) and so all my projects are solely based on all my accumulated freebies offered by various designers.

I am an artist by heart but have limited talents to express it... and so I fell in love with the concept of digiscrapping maybe because I consider it is an art expression...I do these layouts for my personal satisfaction and I love doing them for my family and friends and sharing with people with the same passion.
I don't claim ownership of all the layouts, elements, template or wordart that will be used in my projects. I will try to give credit to all the designers but if not (because I have accumulated so many freebies that it's hard already to keep track where I got them), I just want to thank all of them for sharing with us their wonderful creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment...

Please drop-by again.
Love Always,
** Simply Me, Tess **